Thoughts anyone?

I'm working on a logo project that is a bit complicated by the fact that there are actually TWO logos that need to be created for a couple of websites that are being created. These logos need to be similar in look/feel, but yet have their own identity. The first logo I'm working on is for a company called DEL Network. It's going to be an on-line networking site similar to www.linkedin.com. The "sister" site is going to be called DEL Advisory. This site will be one that people will pay to be a part of because it will be a place where entrepreneurs and small business owners can go for business advice and strategy tactics.

As of right now I've only made progress with the logo concepts for DEL Network. I'd love any feedback people may have on these. Good, bad, like, dislike, etc.....it's open season on my designs!! Have at it.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I vote for numbers 1 and 4. Good work!

Sarah said...

3 and 4?

Becky said...

I like 1 and 5. Nice work.

Katie said...

I think I like 1 and 2. It's fun to see some of your work!

Anonymous said...

3 & 5.