Nothing too exciting...

Pretty much sums up my day. I spent a little while this morning doing some invoicing and miscellaneous administrative stuff, then I ran down to Plymouth to meet with a client about a project. After I got back to the office I responded to some emails and tied up some loose ends on a couple of small projects I've got going on, then checked in with a few clients.

I'm waiting for another project that's supposed to be coming my way from General Mills this week. Not quite sure on the specifics, but it's for some Green Giant packaging concepts. I'm pretty pumped for that. Slowly but surely, my name is getting spread around to various departments over at The Mills. The majority of the work I've gotten to work on over there has been through a friend of mine who's got a ton of contacts there. But I've covered for him while he's been on vacation, etc. and now people have started calling me directly just within the past couple of months. Gotta love that! So far everyone I've worked with there has been great. The deadlines are always insane, but once you get the paycheck it's TOTALLY worth it. Plus, it's always nice to hear good things about your work, and General Mills has certainly been very appreciative of the work I've done for them.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more productive of a day...okay, what I really meant to say was hopefully tomorrow I'll get some more kick-ass projects to work on. Kinda feeling like I'm in a "non-creative rut" so far this week. Good thing it's only Monday!

0 comments: