What's the point?


As I pondered setting up a blog for Libby Design, I found myself asking what's the point? Yes, we have a family blog already where I post fun stories about what's going on in our life, but as I sit here in my office in the basement, completely cut off from society (other than greeting the office staff when I drop Peyton off at school and quickly chatting with the daycare lady as to which kid is getting low on diapers), I decided I need somewhere to jot my random thoughts down so I don't lose my mind completely.

Sweet. Now I have a place where I can tell the world about what projects I'm working on, what music I'm enjoying, what frustrations I'm dealing with on the business front, or even petty things like this...I decided to start drinking coffee last week. Perfect...just what I need – more caffeine. Why clutter my happy family blog with the seemingly unimportant sporadic events that take place from day to day in the business side of my life? I can't promise deeply intelligent and insightful posts on a regular basis, but I hope you enjoy following along in the life of a Freelance Graphic Designer (who moonlights as a Mamma and a wife the majority of the time!).

Enjoy.

0 comments: