After 9 months of waiting – it's finally here ...

No, not baby #3 – my website! It's kind of funny that it took 9 months because looking back, the process very closely resembled a pregnancy.

Here's the timeline:

April 2007 – Decided a website would be a great addition to my life

July 2007 – Met with my webmaster for the first time to discuss the process

October 2007 – Began frantically gathering information and making important decisions in order to feel like I was prepared for this to actually happen

December 2007
– Felt weary of the whole process, just wanted it to be OVER!

February 16, 2008My website made it's first appearance to the world

Whew...glad that's over! I'd like to say a special thank you to my friend AnnDee who helped me with all the programming and webmaster stuff. I'm fine when it comes to how a website should "look", but don't ask me to make it "work"! That's where AnnDee came in. I appreciate all your help, AnnDee!

Enjoy the site!

1 comments:

PhilandTheresa said...

Love the site- it must be hard to be such a superstar!!