My Latest Masterpiece

Being married to a teacher there's always a never ending list of things my husband (or a co-worker who is jealous they're not married to a rock-star graphic designer) wants me to design for the classroom. There are conference reminders, curriculum night literature, field trip permission slips, PowerPoint templates...the list goes on and on. Earlier this week I was sitting up at all hours of the night screaming at my computer as I attempted to set up a newsletter template in my favorite program – Microsoft Word – for my husband's school secretary.

Well now here I sit...on a Friday night, designing a cure-all to the behavioral problems in Mr. Libby's 4th grade class – LIBBY LOOT. Heck, bribing kids with money seems to work well for a lot of parents when they want their kids to do something, so why not try it in the classroom? Okay, well actually there won't be any bribing going on, but there will be a new "Libby Loot point system" for earning privileges come Monday morning in Room #23. Can't wait to see if I have effectively reached my "target audience". ;-)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have some made in $100s? We should send some to em in Iraq!

Oh, say "positive reinforcement." That has a WAY better connotation that bribery! :)

Thompson's said...

I guess whatever it takes to keep the little brats in line!! You'll have to post how that goes.

Becky said...

Well, we always knew Chad was President material!!